The funding program offers your startup business between $75,000 to $250,000. The personal credit of an Officer will be pulled, but the funding will not show on the personal report - only the business credit report. The process is extremely easy, only requires three steps and is done 100% online!
First thing you have to do is check ALL 3 FICO scores of the Officer that is going to guarantee the business. Credit Sesame and Credit Karma represent your Vantage Credit Score which is all but useless. I recommend Credit Check Total.
Once you have confirmed that the Officer/Guarantor has at least 680+ FICO scores on all three bureaus, apply by clicking on the button below and an underwriter will call you within a few hours and conduct a soft pull using your Experian credit report.
The underwriter will tell you how much you should be approved for and will email a link to where you sign the funding agreement online. Once that is done, funding will begin and you should be fully funded in three weeks or less.
Here are the answers to common questions;
1. The business can be as young as 1 day old.
2. No financial statements, tax returns or paperwork are required.
3. You must have a business address and an EIN.
4. There are no upfront fees
5. The funding comes in the form of Business Credit Cards
6. Some of the business credit cards come with 0% interest for 12 months, some do not
7. There is a 9% fee charged after you are funded
*This program is for businesses not individuals.
Make sure you have checked your Experian, Transunion and Equifax FICO Scores before you apply. They must be at least 680+ on all three bureaus in order to be approved